AB 1207 – California Child Care Providers: Mandated Reporter Training
Update: This Child Care Worker Training does satisfy the requirements of AB 1207
The Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training California website team in association with the California Department of Social Services have developed a new online training for child care providers, working in a licensed child care facility. The new Mandated Reporter Training for Child Care Providers does now satisfy the requirements of AB 1207.
You will Learn
- What the law requires of you as a mandated reporter
- How to spot indicators of possible child abuse or neglect
- How to talk to children about suspected abuse
- How to make a report
- What happens after a report is filed
- Special issues related to child abuse reporting for child care providers
This training may take you up to 3 hours to complete. You will receive a certificate for your records upon completion of the training.
*Spanish Language Training Coming in 2019